The Homeostasis Movement program is for those who are ready to explore and embody a new way of BE-ing: thinking, feeling and moving that opens the flow of new possibility. This requires courageously implementing significant changes in every aspect of daily life, such as:
- Exploring fresh ideas about health and ability based on new science, backed by timeless wisdom.
- Learning how the bodymind naturally functions from a holistic perspective.
- Consciously resetting the ANS (Autonomic Nervous System), a.k.a. reaction to stress, by adopting mindfulness and breath practices offered.
- Consciously adapting current movement and postural habits in daily activities.
- Replacing biomechanically poor shoes with minimalist styles, and eliminating restrictive clothing such as tight jeans.
- Creating healthy and adaptable environments at home and work.
- Deciding what personality traits no longer serve, and which you would like to practice.
- Reviewing and prioritizing commitments. Learning to let go of volume and types of responsibility that are no longer serving your wellbeing.